Last updated: April 02, 2019
June Homes US, Inc. ("us", "we", or "our") uses cookie on the https://junehomes.com/ website and the June Homes App mobile application (the "Service"). By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookie.
What are cookie
cookie are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
cookie can be "persistent" or "session" cookie. Persistent cookie remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookie are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
How June Homes US, Inc. uses cookie
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookie files in your web browser. We use cookie for the following purposes:
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
- We use both session and persistent cookie on the Service and we use different types of cookie to run the Service:
- Essential cookie. We may use cookie to remember information that changes the way the Service behaves or looks, such as a user's language preference on the Service.
- Accounts-related cookie. We may use accounts-related cookie to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. We may use these cookie to remember information that changes the way the Service behaves or looks, such as the "remember me" functionality.
- Analytics cookie. We may use analytics cookie to track information how the Service is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookie to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Service to see how our users react to theme
In addition to our own cookie, we may also use various third-parties cookie to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookie
If you'd like to delete cookie or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookie, please visit the help pages of your web browser.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookie or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla:https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookie-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookie-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookie
You can learn more about cookie and the following third-party websites:
- All About cookie: http://www.allaboutcookie.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org