If you’re not completely satisfied with your first home within the first 7-days of your lease start date, you can transfer to a new June Home, at no additional cost.
Terms and conditions
June Homes “Rent Easy Guarantee” means that if, within the first 7-days of your Initial License Start Date, stays 2 months or longer, you are not fully happy with your original move-in, you may be able to relocate to a different June Home.
This is subject to (a) the monthly fee of the new June Home being equal to or greater than your current June Home and (b) other eligibility requirements including, but not limited to, your compliance with
- The June Homes “Rent Easy Guarantee” is neither insurance nor a refund of kind.
- The June Homes “Rent Easy Guarantee” may entitle an eligible June Homes Member, within seven (7) days of the Start Date of the Initial License Term to request a transfer to a new June Home (from available current supply of listings described on the website and application). This is subject to the Member meeting the eligibility criteria and signing a new License Agreement for the balance of the Initial License Term at the same or higher fee than the original June Home.
- The June Homes “Rent Easy Guarantee” is limited to one (1) Relocation Request per eligible Member on stays 2 months or longer, on their Initial License Term only, unless extended in writing by June Homes.
- To be eligible, Members must submit a written Relocation Request under the “Rent Easy Guarantee” no later than seven (7) days of the License Start Date regardless of the day on which the Member physically moved or resided in the Initial June Home. The License Start Date in the Membership Agreement shall control. Valid requests must be:
- Submitted by the Member named in the Membership Agreement; and
- Submitted to June Homes Member Care via the Member Portal accessed via web browser or on the June Homes App identified as a “Relocation Request;” and
- Received by June Homes no later than 11:59 pm local time in the relevant geographic region on the seventh (7th) day following the Initial Start Date in the Member’s original Member Agreement; and
- June Homes automated Member Portal shall be the exclusive means of determining the submission time and/or date of Member’s Relocation Request.
- Requests are only valid for stays 2 months or longer.
- No Transfer is considered granted until approved by June Homes in writing in its sole discretion.
- June Homes does not guarantee that there will be available and comparable June Homes units in the relevant geographic area. Members are responsible for identifying potential listings.
- June Homes shall not be responsible to Member or any third party for any fees, costs or other obligations (whether direct or indirect) associated with the Member’s “Rent Easy Guarantee” claim, the Relocation Request, or any move by the Member including but not limited to moving fees or moving expenses.
- Member shall remain fully responsible for all damage, loss or other injury to the original Member’s June Home, with the exception of reasonable and customary wear and tear. Member shall also remain liable for any indebtedness, costs, fees or other financial obligation that may exist between Member and any other Member, Occupant or other third party to the Initial Member Agreement.
- You acknowledge and agree that (1) the June Homes “Rent Easy Guarantee” may be dependent upon Member’s good-faith participation in mediation or resolution processes if requested by June Homes in its sole discretion; (2) any benefits provided under the “Rent Easy Guarantee” are not assignable or transferable; (3) June Homes Member Care representatives have the right to investigate Relocation Requests; and (4) June Homes may impose a reasonable limit on the number of other listings made available to any Member under the “Rent Easy Guarantee.”
- June Homes reserves the right to modify or terminate these “Rent Easy Guarantee” Summary Terms, at any time, in its sole discretion, and without prior notice.
- Subject to the foregoing, these terms will bind and inure to the benefit of the intended parties, their successors and permitted assigns. These terms constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between you and June Homes with respect to the “Rent Easy Guarantee.” June Homes’ failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision (or part of a provision) of these terms is found to be invalid, the other provisions of the terms remain in full force and effect.